Saturday 19 February 2011

My First Post

Well this is my first post on my first blog ever so i'm kicking it off with a Tune i recently heard on Armin Van Buurens ASOT (A State of Trance) Radio Show.


Next Thursday we should hear whether Julian Assange the Wikileaks Founder gets extradited to Sweden to face false rape allegations.

I do have faith in the British Judicial system and hope the court rules against the order, but if it does what next for Mr Assange?



Where will he go? Back to OZ?  The guy doesn't like to stay in one place for long he likes to travel about from place to place which i like the sound of, i wish i could do that.


I was actually thinking they could probably use all this Wikileaks business as material for the next James Bond Film and Mr Assange does look like a Bond Villain, No offence Julian if you are reading this, i'm on your side Mate.

I'll start writing more on here in the next coming months when i get back Exploring & Hiking again.
I'm hoping to buy a new lens for my camera soon a 10-20mm sigma which will be perfect for the style of photography i do, especially Urban.
I plan on posting many photo's & video's of all my adventures on here, most of which will be from the Lake District but i also plan on visiting an old Mansion soon which i'm NOT going to reveal the location of, but it's somewhere in Cumbria.

I'm going to close this off with a speech from a friend of mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment